Yatse, the Kodi Remote
Full featured Kodi / XBMC remote with widgets, streaming and sync capabilities. Yatse is the most complete and stable Kodi / XBMC remote available and the best rated.
Take full control of your media center with complete library support, beautiful widgets, streaming, offline media sync, internal audio player, all optimized for phones and tablets.
◆ Voice Commands : Give orders in natural language
◆ Full Android Wear support
◆ Offline Media* : Download your media to your device for offline playing
◆ Internal Audio Player* : Listen to your music on your phone (Online and Offline)
◆ Offline library : List your library everywhere
◆ Modern and intuitive interface
◆ Support unlimited Kodi / XBMC devices
◆ Multiple widgets for fast remoting, now playing details or tolist recent media
◆ Full support for Media Player Classic (MPC or MPC-HC) as an external player
◆ Cloud Save* : Keep your hosts and settings across devices
◆ Stream your supported media to your local devices or UPnP /AirPlay / Chromecast devices*
◆ Send your supported local media to your media center or UPnP /AirPlay / Chromecast devices*
◆ Custom Commands : Unlimited custom commands to gain access to allKodi / XBMC functions
◆ AV Receiver plugins* : Allows direct volume control of your supported receiver from Yatse
◆ Completely configurable to fill all your needs
* DashClock / Muzei extensions
* Support all Kodi remote commands from optimized views or widgets
* Support Notifications and Lockscreen controls
* Quickly find your media with sorting / filtering and even aglobal search
* Detailed now playing views with direct selection of Subtitles orAudio streams
* Support all Android versions starting from 4.0 (ICS)
* Wake on Lan (WOL) support
* Multiple plugins for SMS / Call, Android notifications, …
* Send media to your media center from YouTube or browser
* Optimized for speed and low battery usage even on older devices
* Support themes*
* API to control media center / Yatse from other Android applications
And much more, just install and try.
A complete Wiki is available on the website for help on installing and configuring Yatse, the Kodi / XBMC remote and your media centers.
Please use the website for support or feature requests, as comments on Play Store do not allow me to gather enough information or contact you back.
HOW TO INSTALL ?
1. Uninstall Old Version (If Available)
2. Download and Install APK From The Links Given Below
3. Done, Enjoy