USB Audio Player PRO 3.7.7 APK Paid
High quality media player supporting USB audio DACs up to 32-bit resolution and any sample rate! Will play any popular format including wav, flac, mp3, m4a and DSD. This app is a must-have for every HiFi enthusiast, bypassing all audio limits of Android. Without a USB DAC, the app is still one of the highest quality media players around. Note that you need a USB OTG cable to connect your DAC, any class compliant USB audio device should work.
• Plays wav/flac/ogg/mp3/DSD/SACD/aiff/aac/m4a/ape/cue/etc. files (even 24-bit and 32-bit).
• Supports a USB audio DAC connected by an OTG cable (if your Android device supports USB host mode)
• Plays natively up to 32-bit/384kHz or any other rate/resolution your DAC supports by completely bypassing the Android audio system. Other Android players are limited to 16-bit/48kHz, even on Android 5 and higher.
• DSD-over-PCM and native DSD playback and DSD-to-PCM conversion if the DAC does not support DSD (.dff/.dsf files)
• Folder playback
• UPnP media renderer (for example, stream from Google Music in combination with BubbleUPnP)
• UPnP content server
• Network playback using Samba shares (should work with Windows and NAS)
• Stream audio from Qobuz, Shoutcast and Tidal
• Gapless playback
• Bit perfect playback
• Replay gain
• Sample rate conversion (if your DAC doesn’t support the audio file’s sample rate, it will be converted to a higher sample rate if available or the highest if not available)
• 10-band equalizer (can be turned off)
• No root required, but when your device has root access there is a tweak option that could eliminate audio glitching should you experience it (for example when the screen is off)
• Software and hardware volume control (when applicable)
• Upsampling (optional)
• Last.fm scrobbling
Just a selection of our supported DACs:
• Audioquest Dragonfly
• Cambridge Audio DacMagic 100
• Centrance Dacport LX / HiFi M8
• Cypherlabs AlgoRhythm Solo
• FiiO E7/E10/E17/E18
• HRT Microstreamer
• iFi nano iDSD / micro iDAC
• Meridian Explorer
• NuForce uDAC / Icon HDP
• NwAvguy ODAC
• and many more
* Improved network playback for Tidal and Qobuz
* Added simplified Chinese to meta data encodings
* An album art caching mechanism now reduces network usage.
* Solved a wake lock issue that caused the player to stop when switching between songs with different sample rates with the screen off on some devices.
* Solved a long-standing issue that could cause a crash in rare occasions when switching tracks while playing from network.
* Much more, see release notes in the app