SuperSU is the Superuser access management tool of the future .SuperSU requires a rooted device !!!
SuperSU allows for advanced management of Superuser access rights for all the apps on your device that need root. SuperSU has been built from the ground up to counter a number of problems with other Superuser access management tools.Download SuperSU Pro v2.82 Latest apk Free For Android Mobile from Ammapettai.com.
– Superuser access prompt
– Superuser access logging
– Superuser access notifications
– Per-app notification configuration
– Temporary unroot
– Deep process detection (no more unknowns)
– Works in recovery (no more segfaulting)
– Works when Android isn’t properly booted
– Works with non-standard shell locations
– Always runs in ghost mode
– Wake on prompt
– Convert to /system app
– Complete unroot
– Backup script to survive CyanogenMod nightlies
– Icon selectable from 5 options + invisible
– Theme selectable from 4 options
– Launch from dialer: ##1234## or ##7873778## (##SUPERSU##)
NOTE: Not all phones take both codes. On some phones you need to use single # instead of double *##
The Pro version additionally offers:
– OTA survival mode (no guarantees)
– Full color-coded command content logging (input/output/error)
– Per-app logging configuration
– Per-app user override
– Grant/deny root to an app for a set amount of time
– PIN protection
– Per-app PIN protection
– Adjust auto-deny countdown
This is meant to replace Superuser (if installed), you use either one or the other. You cannot combine them. Statements that this breaks Superuser are therefore completely nonsensical. Need To Download Android Mobile Best Screen Recorder AZ Screen Recorder Premium Full – No Root v4.8.6 APK
NOTICE: A SPECIAL PROCEDURE IS NEEDED FOR UNINSTALLATION. IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THE APP, DO NOTJUST UNINSTALL IT, YOU WILL LOSE ROOT.
Superuser access management runs through a so called “su binary”. There can be only one of these at a time. So if you install SuperSU, your previous superuser access management solution will no longer operate. So if you want to switch back: (1) Open that application, and search for an option for it to install/update/replace the “su binary”. (2) Confirm root-using apps are using the superuser solution you want. (3) Uninstall SuperSU.
These are completely optional and more like donations. They do not unlock any functionality.
08.08.2017 – v2.82 – SR2
– ZIP: Support order-swapped /etc/recovery.fstab
– ZIP: Cope with /system being a symlink to /system_root/system
– suinit: Fix remount /system r/w issue on Pixel(XL)+OPreview
– sukernel: Fix pre-patched ramdisk detection for reduced system_root footprint
– ZIP+suinit: Fix recovery going to ramdump on Pixel(XL)
– Added “BIND SBIN” mode, mounts files in /sbin instead of /su, stores files directly in /data instead of su.img (new default for O+)
– Systemless: all file contexts are restored at boot, see /path/to/su/mount/file_contexts
How To Download ?
- First Page Clik Create Download Link Buton
- Second Page Click Here To Download Button
- Files Will Be Download
How To Install?
- After Download File Go To Settings
- Enable Unknown Source Tab
- Now Instal File