Speed camera radar PRO application is used to detect hazards on the road, such as speed cameras (mobile ambush, static speed cameras, red light cameras), speed bumps, bad roads and etc.
1. If you just installed the app you will need to go to menu “Update databased” to download and install the latest database of speed camera for your region (country).
2. To run the hazard detection mode, press the “Start” button. at the bottom right of the screen.
3. The application notifies only the dangers that are along your route.
4. You can call main setting, swiping from the left edge of the screen to the right.
5. You can call dangers filter that you want to discover swiping from the right edge of the screen to the left.
6. To add a new danger, tap on the SPEED at the bottom of the screen.
Before you buy, you can first try the free version.
Each user can develop a database of hazards for his country.
Please note, that the application does not scan radiation police radar in real time for the application is used only database hazards identified earlier by users.
Any user can add new hazard to shared database. Also user can influence on rating of hazard (when user get danger alert he can define whether danger exists or not in fact).
The application plays the sound and shows hazard on the map and distance to this hazard.
If you are connected to the internet you will be able to monitor the traffic jams.
There is a feature update the database of the hazards.
The application may run in the background (even when the screen is off), just enable option “Use speech when hazard detected”.
★★★ Features ★★★
★ Map or Radar view mode (no need Internet to render data)
★ Night mode adjustment on screen
★ 3D tilt on map support (3D buildings)
★ Map auto zoom and rotation map along the way
★ Dashboard with current speed
★ 140 000 active hazards POIs around the world (check your country in FREE version of this APP at first)
★ Daily database updates!
★ Support voice alerts
★ Support of working in background or with other Navigation APPs
★ You can add their own POI to shared database
Be careful on the road and good luck!