Screen Lock Pro, app for Android™, with animation. It allows you to switch off the screen, and lock the device. Easy to use and saves power button usage. it just locks smoothly even in Android™ 4.0.x and above without screen flickering.
Air swipe to lock, to on and off and swipe haptic feedback is awesome feature to use if your device has Proximity sensor. To do on and off you just have to bring your hand or finger near to proximity sensor two times within a second. To lock the device do it for three times. This feature is very easy to use and gives a feeling of high tech usability.
Use “Calibrate device” to activate “Screen on and off” and “Keep screen on”. This process is important and sensitive. Put you device on desk or at the place where you want it to “Screen off”, and tap on “Calibrate”. It will take 20-30 seconds to finish. Please do not move it until the process ends. Once it’s over tap on “Done”.
To lock screen, you get various options:
1. Create shortcut to screen lock app .
2. Use the screen lock widget 1×1 (Resizable in Android 4.0+).
3. Enable in notification area.
4. Enable shake to lock screen.
5. Enable Air swipe to lock.
6. Enable Air swipe to on and off.
7. Enable screen on and off.
8. Access screen lock, by long pressing search button, if your device has it.
Screen Lock Pro features include:
1. Lock device with one touch.
2. Select icon for widget and new shortcut.
3. Rename the shortcut.
4. Animation when you lock.
5. Shake lock can be delayed for your convenience.
6. Air swipe to lock or for screen on and off for tech people (Experimental).
7. Screen On and Off for busy people (Experimental) – [Use “Calibrate device” to activate].
8. Keep screen on with slightest movement – [Use “Calibrate device” to activate].
9. Pop-up for quickly activating or pausing of shake lock, air swipe to lock, air swipe to on and off, screen on and off & keep screen on.
10. Vibrate upon screen lock, and vibration strength adjustment.
11. Lock sound.
12. Lock sound upon animation start.
13. Unlock sound.
Note 1: Shake, air swipe, screen on and off services are good to use, only if your screen security isn’t set to none. This app stops itself, removes notification and shake service when you use it to lock screen. When you unlock, it re enables those services. Doing so, saves power and battery life.
Note 2: Activate Device Administration for Screen Lock Pro. Also before un-install you need to deactivate Device Administration.
Note 3: Disable default device lock and unlock sound, if using it from app.
Note 4: For system animations to work:
Android 2.x: Make sure “Settings > Display > Animation” > “All animations” should be selected.
Android 4.x: Make sure “Setting > Developer options > Transition animation scale” is not set to “Animation off”.