Popup Notifier displays your device’s notifications as popup alerts.With Popup Notifier you can greatly improve the way your device displays notifications.
What’s in this version :
- Android 6 support
- The new default behavior is to display the popups only when the device is locked (prevents interrupting your navigation, can be changed in the settings)
- No longer blocks APK installs when the app is running
- No longer overrides your screen timeout settings
- Updated “Marshmallow” theme
- Updated translations
- Bug fixes
With Popup Notifier you can greatly improve the way your device displays notifications.
To work properly, Popup Notifier requires that you activate the accessibility service “Popup” (accessibility services are currently the only way to process user notifications on Android systems).You then have to use the “Monitoring” preference to choose which apps should raise notifications.
Status bar notifications must be enabled in the monitored apps for the alerts to appear properly.
Once you have activated the service and configured the app, your notifications will show as popup alerts, with 2 buttons :
- View : launches the notification (has the same effect as clicking the notification in the status bar)
- Close : dismisses the current notification and shows the next one (or closes the popup if there is no other notification to show)
Note that clicking « Close » will not remove the notification(s) from the status bar (the Android system doesn’t allow to manually remove notifications from the status bar).
POPUP NOTIFIER PLUS
With the full version of Popup Notifier :
- You have access to 3 exclusive themes : Sense theme, Silver theme, and White theme
- You can hide the app icon on the popup
- You can choose to display the popup only when your screen is off
- You can choose the timeout of the screen when the popup shows up while the screen is off. If you choose «
Stay on », the screen will stay on until you dismiss the popup (Useful for users of phone without notification LED such as Galaxy S, Galaxy SII, Nexus S, Galaxy Nexus, …).
- You can choose to dim the screen when the popup shows up while the screen is off
- You can choose the action of the “Close” button
- You can use custom vibration patterns
- You can use privacy options
- You can use reminders
- You can set quiet hours
To receive notifications from an app, check it in the “Monitoring” section of the preferences.
Here are some examples of apps you can configure to work with Popup Notifier :
- Google Voice
- Handsent SMS
- Facebook Messenger
- K9 Mail / Kaiten Mail
- Metro Messaging Beta
- Messenger WithYou
More Info From PlayStore