From the developer of the number one mobile office solution OfficeSuite, PhotoSuite is a photo studio app with wide-ranging capabilities.
From Photoshop essentials such as picture editing fun effects, combining of pictures, picture collages and sketching pictures to advanced photo art tools such as working with layers and masks as well as complex selection of objects – PhotoSuite allows you to create astonishing images. Share results with your friends and family in social networks, your cloud storage or via email.
• Improve your photos – crop photos, apply fine tone and color changes to get the best of your photos.
• Use advanced photo designer tools – work with layers to combine pictures and create work-of- art collages.
• Enhance your images with graphical text and free drawing.
• Work with picture filters and effects – Invert , Grayscale, Pointillize, Crystallize, Exposure, Posterize, Diffuse, Contrast, Displace, Kaleidoscope, Marble, Ripple, Block, Weave, Oil, Reduce noise, Sharpen, Edge.
• File formats – PhotoSuite works in its own native format but can open and export images to the commonly used PNG, JPEG and gs formats.
• Use comprehensive selection tools and grouping of objects to quickly and easily handle parts of your image.
• Take advantage of your device camera to capture photos and include them in your image projects.
• Share images – PhotoSuite allows you to share images with your family and friends – in social networks such as Facebook, Google +, Picassa or Twitter; in your cloud accounts like Dropbox (via their third party applications); as email attachments.
• Camera module allows you to create expressive photos applying real-time camera filters.
Version 3.2 new features
• New real-time filters such as Highlight Shadow, Pixelation, Sketch, Sharpen and many more.
• Improved management of PhotoSuite projects.
• Custom PhotoSuite camera that allows real-time preview of photos with filters (also available as Sony Xperia camera plugin).
• Ability to check and update to new versions of PhotoSuite from the sidebar.
Version 3 new features
• Histogram support added.
• New Smart adjustment of Brightness, Contrast, Hue and Saturation for each layer.
• Magnetic transformation – ability to align layers and selections to work area border.
• Screen blend mode introduced.
• Reset transformation introduced.
• Flip and Rotate transformations via layer or selection dragging.
• Real time preview of “Hand” tool applied to layers, masks or whole projects.
• Real-time preview of Opacity and Adjustments.
• Added Locked selection mode for creating square and circle regional selections.
• Share-to-PhotoSuite dialog now allows users to insert in new or existing project.
• Ability to choose whether to save a project onto Internal Memory or External SD Card.
• Ability to evaluate a new version after update on Google Play is released.
• Fix: Image orientation taken from media (if available).
What’s new in version 4.0.479
Complete interface redesign for a smoother and more intuitive user experience
Images displayed in full resolution while you work
Simplified layers table for more control over your project components
Shape tool can now specify fill and stroke color, and provides numerous shape stencils alongside the custom freehand shape tool
Updated brushes available for precise freehand drawing: Pencil, Ink pen, Brush pen, Crayon, Airbrush and Watercolor
New Homescreen for easy access to your projects, including a Gallery of all the images on your device
Easily scale your project up or down for quick sharing
Sony Remote Camera support allows you to connect to the PhotoSuite Camera app from a distance
Conveniently position your working canvas with a single pinch-zoom gesture