Offline Dictionary – Dict Box is a Books & Reference android app made by Xung Le that you can install on your android devices an enjoy !
Dict Box – multilingual dictionary & translator.
Designed for both word reference & text translation.
Supports multiple dictionaries in multiple languages:
English, Spanish, Arabic, French, Portuguese, Russian, German, Turkish, Vietnamese, Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Italian, Persian, Farsi, Thai, Hebrew, Urdu, Dutch, Kurdish, Indonesian, Malay, Hindi, Pashto, Swedish, Danish, Greek, Polish, Romanian, Ukrainian, Esperanto, Bengali, Bangla.
– Easy to use, fast, works offline.
– Live Translation to translate words directly in web browsers and other apps.
– Offline Pronunciation. (human voice)
– English Dictionary & Thesaurus (include definitions & examples)
– Support finding sentences, phrases, related words
– Image search, picture dictionary
– Word correction for mistyped words
– Tap word to see its meaning in popup window
– Ability to install more dictionaries & more languages
– Link with web dictionaries (Oxford dictionaries, Cambridge, Wiki, …)
– Word reminder
– Review words with pictures
– History, favorites, notes
– Fix Scrolling & Word Reminder Issues
– TOEIC, TOEFL, IELTS, GRE… word lists
– Live Translation to translate words directly in web browser
– US, UK, AU pronunciation
– Fix “Image Search”
– Tap “Back” button to search new word
– Tap a word in meaning view to see the meaning in a popup
– You can add more dictionaries in “Manage Dictionaries”
– Double tap the meaning view to quickly navigate to other dictionaries