* No Ads
* 6 signal-meter gauges (Cellular and WiFi signal strengths)
* Signal strength plots
* Dual SIM support (except non-MediaTek devices with Android less than 5.0, due to android/device limitation)
* Measurements logging (also in Background), and database exporting
* KML 2.2, MLS Geosubmit v.2, CLF v.3, OpenCellID csv, (and our own) CMWF database types
* Measurements settings (min. distance, min. accuracy, motion detector, etc.)
* Cell locations in the map (excl. cdma) from Mozilla Location Service (MLS), with location accuracy
* Connection statistics (2G/2.5G/3G/3.5G/4G)
* Connection technology generation notifications
* Sound notifications (on system, cell id changes)
* Raw view of detailed network signal info
* Route coloring (in the map tab) according to the signal strength, and map markers with location and signal info
* Concurrent map view and signal-meter gauges
* Map view settings (Normal, Satellite, Terrain, Hybrid)
* Map memory caching, incl. measurement and cell location markers (provided you exit app through power off)
* SIM and device info
* Screen rotation
* Android M run-time permissions (location access is necessary)
* Dual SIM issues:
Make sure you enable it in the app settings.
* MAP Cell Tower Location:
We do not have own database for cell locations. We use currently the MLS database (please see below) which returns not the actual cell tower location, but roughly an indication of the cell locations.
Release 4.6 (20-Nov-2017; 1st day in Play Store: 3-Sept-2015)
* Dual SIM: support for Android 8 (Oreo)
* Dual SIM: functionality optimized
* LTE: support for Release 15 Bands 71,72,….
* Map Tab: LTE optimization
* Map Tab: optimization
* The app is distributed exclusively only in the Google Play Store.
* NEW in Release 4.0: PRO features subscription (In-App purchase).