The idea behind is same with apps2sd scripts, linking applications to SD card’s second partition but differs in two ways.One, instead of linking /data/app folder (that means moving all applications), you can select applications that you want to move.
Two, it’s an application which means has a user interface. You can manage your applications with few clicks.
It also provides native apps2sd features on Android 2.2 and higher. It can move any non-protected user apps to SD card (force move), with batch moving capability.
That feature uses Android’s standard SD-card installation feature and does not require a second partition.
– Create and remove link for apk, dex and lib files of the applications you select
– Automatically link newly installed apps (optional)
– Move any user apps to SD even though the app does not support moving to SD (a.k.a. “force move”, for Android 2.2 and higher)
– Shows the apps that support moving to SD with native apps2sd
– Set the default install location of the apps; auto, internal, or external
– Batch link, unlink, reinstall, uninstall, “move to SD”, “move to phone” functions
– Notify when movable apps installed
– Uninstall system applications (bloatware removal)
– Freeze and un-freeze system and users applications
– Convert system apps into user apps
– Convert user apps into system apps
– Integrate “Updated” system apps into system (ROM)
– Clear data and cache of the application
– Clear all apps cache at once (1-tap cache cleaner without being root)
– Notify if total cache size exceeds specified size
– List applications, show detailed size information and link status
– Wide variety of options to sort and filter apps
– Search applications by name
– Display available space information of internal storage, SD card and SD card 2nd partition
– Share the link of an app
- What you need for linking apps:
– root permission.
– a second partition on your SD card.
[button color=”black” size=”medium” link=”https://userscloud.com/mcf4gllya3jp” icon=”” target=”true”]Direct Download APK from UsersCloud[/button]