KineMaster Pro Video Editor
KineMaster is the only full-featured video editor for Android, now with multi-layer video.
With KineMaster 3.1, you can add video layers* to your project, allowing for true split-screen or picture-in-picture effects, and more.
From version 3.0, KineMaster has been extensively redesigned to reflect the latest in Android trends while maintaining ease in editing, and paving the way for new upcoming features. The introduction of multiple layers for stickers and text in video clips, and additions such as the ability to crop video further enhances the flexibility of this already powerful mobile video editor.
For professionals and amateurs alike, KineMaster offers an unprecedented level of control over the mobile editing process. For artists and educators, handwriting layers allow you to draw directly on the video.
Use the slick videos you make with KineMaster to increase the reach and popularity of your YouTube channel and become a YouTube star.
- Multiple layers for video, images, stickers, text, handwriting in video clips
- Frame-by-frame trimming, splicing and slicing
- Instant preview anytime
- Hue, brightness and saturation controls
- Speed control for video clips
- Fade in/fade out sound (overall)
- Volume envelope (Precise volume control from moment to moment within a clip)
- Transition effects (3D transitions, wipes, fades, and more)
- A variety of themes, animations and visual and audio effects
- Share on YouTube, Facebook, Google+, Dropbox and more
Supported OS and Devices
- KineMaster can be used on most devices running Android 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean MR2) and above, but you will have the best editing experience when using the latest Android version available for your device.
- For the best editing performance with KineMaster, including 1080p support and video layers, devices using
- one of the following chipsets are recommended:
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 800/805/808/810
- Samsung Exynos 7 Octa 7420
- Tegra K1
- Video formats: .mp4 (H.264 Baseline/Main/High Profile + AAC LC), .3gp (H.264 Baseline/Main/High Profile + AAC LC), .mov (H.264 + AAC LC only, and only on devices where .mov files appear in the device’s
- pre-installed Gallery app))
- Audio formats: .mp3, .m4a, .aac
- Image formats: .jpg, .png
- Real-time video and audio recording
- Media indexing performance dramatically improved; now completes instantly or in just a few seconds in most cases.
- Fixed issue where overall audio levels would be incorrectly decreased in some cases when applying pitch control or dynamic range compression. May affect audio levels in existing projects using these effects.
- Bug fixes.
How to install?
- Save the downloaded .apk on your android phone’s SD card
- Run and install it
- That’s it,Enjoy!