Never should your phone or tablet become slower and battery hungrier after lots of apps installed. With Greenify, your device can run almost as smoothly and lastingly as it did the first day you had it !
Greenify help you identify and put the misbehaving apps into hibernation when you are not using them, to stop them from lagging your device and leeching the battery, in an unique way! They can do nothing without explicit launch by you or other apps, while still preserving full functionality when running in foreground, similar to iOS apps!
- NEVER greenify alarm clock apps, instant messaging apps unless you don’t rely on them. Please do verify the impact of greenified apps on which you heavily rely.
- Compared to other popular tools aimed for the similar purpose, Greenify offers the following advantages:
- Unlike the “Freeze” feature in “TitaniumBackup Pro” that totally disable the app, you can still use your app as usual, share content with it. No need to freeze & defrozen it.
- Unlike “Autostarts”, you can benefit from almost all of its advantages, without needing to deal with the complexity and risk of obscure app components, and never lose functionality when app is actively running.
- Unlike any “XXX Task Killer”, your device will never fall into the cat-mouse-game of stealthy-running and aggressive killing, which unnecessarily consumes more battery juice.
- Note: Greenify do need a background persistent “Cleaner” service to put the greenified apps back into hibernation when you are not actively using them. It is designed and implemented in extremely lightweight, with an average RAM footprint at 3M in total, and nearly zero CPU and battery consumption.
What’s New in 2.7 Beta 5 ?
- Greenify now cleans up native processes after hibernation, to prevent self-reviving.
- Fixed root mode on Android 4.0 & 4.1.
- Fixed non-root mode on Android M.
- No longer pause auto-hibernation when charging.
Note:- Please Note That Greenify Requires A “Rooted” Device For Some Features.
It also works without XPOSED and Root.
How to Install ?
- Please remove all previous version of Greenify and Donation Package at first.
- Install Greenify Pro apk.
- Download and install Xposed installer from Link Below.
- Install the “Framework” in the “Xposed Installer” and activate “Greenify” in “Modules”.
- Open Xposed installer, select greenify inside modules tab, open framework tab then press install/update
- Done! Enjoy
Download Link 2