Google Fit – Fitness Tracking is a Health & Fitness android app made by Google LLC that you can install on your android devices an enjoy !
• Effortlessly track any activity. As you walk, run, or cycle throughout the day, your phone or Android Wear watch automatically logs them with Google Fit.
• Get instant insights. See real-time stats for your runs, walks, and rides. Google Fit will record your speed, pace, route, elevation, and more so you can stay motivated and on track.
• Reach your fitness goals. Set goals based on steps, time, distance, calories burned. Receive personalized recommendations and coaching for activity goals.
• Measure your wellness. Aggregates info from other apps to track fitness, nutrition, sleep, and weight: Android Wear, Nike+, Runkeeper, Strava, MyFitnessPal, Lifesum, Basis, Sleep as Android, Withings, and Xiaomi Mi bands.
• Check in from anywhere. Track your progress from your phone, tablet, the web (fit.google.com) and even your Android Wear watch.
• Heart rate chart in workout summaries on Android Wear
• Enhanced workout list for Android Wear with easier access to your favorites and support for more workout types
• New settings menu lets you set up audio announcements and display density before you start your workout on Android Wear
• Minor UI improvements and bug fixes