Do you want to have control over automatically starting applications?
Autorun Manager (formerly Autorun Killer) is an ultimate tool that lets you disable all the autostarting apps you don’t need. Unfortunately this app is misunderstood many times so please read help carefully and/or mail the developer if you have questions.
There are many applications that automatically start when you turn on your device; many of these you don’t use or need, they just consume your valuable resources. This app sports a basic mode for the regular users and an advanced mode for power users with rooted devices.
Autorun Manager in basic mode lets you manage applications that start up when you boot your device. Applications are terminated right after they start, but if the application is programmed to restart itself this can fail. Please note that some applications are written so that they cannot be stopped because of the android system design. These kind of applications are marked as ‘self-restarter’ and are better to be left enabled.
In advanced mode you gain control over all the system-wide events and enable-disable application starts. This is the ultimate solution to control what you want to be started, but you also can break apps, so this feature is only for experienced users with rooted devices.
Donators and PRO users receive additional features:
– no ads
– basic mode’s prevent restart feature is selectable
– can block more than 10 receivers in advanced mode
– Chuck Norris mode enabled
– application freezing
-disable all bugfix (PRO), sorry for the mistake
– Uninstall Autorun Manager free app (If you have already installed the free version)
– Extract & Copy 3 files in folder “Autorun Manager PRO v2.0.1 TB” to “TitaniumBackup” folder
– Then, run Titanium Backup, find and select Autorun Manager PRO v2.0.1 -> Restore -> App+Data
– Run Autorun Manager PRO Key app
– Install Autorun Manager v4.2.91 Apk