AirDroid allows you to access and manage your Android phone or tablet from Windows, Mac or the Web, wirelessly, for free. Transfer files between your devices, and share files to your friends.
Better focused: Calls, SMS, and the app notifications you allowed, mirrored to the large computer screen you are focusing on.
Better equipped: Type with full physical keyboard and control with a mouse. Transfer things faster without looking for a cable. Better equipments, better life.
Better connected: Control your Android from computer and use any apps on computer, like WhatsApp, WeChat, and Line. (root required for some devices)
★★★Featured on Google Play in 30+ countries.★★★
Recommended by PCWorld, BGR, LifeHacker, CNET, Gizmodo, XDA, Phandroid and many more technology media/websites.
Things you can do with AirDroid from PC/Mac client (www.airdroid.com):
✔ SMS: Send and receive individual or group messages.
✔ Files: Transfer files between Android and computer from any network. Share files and chat with friends.
✔ Notification Mirror: Mirror phone notifications from any allowed apps to computer. ★ Quick reply to mobile messages (WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Telegram and Kik) from desktop clients. More apps will be supported in future releases.
✔ AirMirror (beta): Complete control of Android, and use any apps, like WhatsApp, WeChat and Line. (Root required)
Other things you can do with AirDroid Web :
– Contacts: View and edit all the contacts.
– Photos: Transfer photos between Android and computer.
– Music & Videos: Play and manage music & videos on Android and transfer them between Android and computer.
– Ringtones: Set music as ringtone and export ringtones.
– Screenshot: View the real time screen of Android devices, take static screenshots. (requires root)
– Apps: Import and export .apk files.
– Camera: See through the lens of both front and back cameras.
– URL: Push url to Android and open it with default web browser.
– Clipboard: Share clipboard content between Android and computer.
What’s New :
1. Fixed an issue that may cause upgrading to “Premium” to fail.
2. Fixed an issue that may cause crash on devices running Android 8.1.
3. Other bug fixes and improvements.