Upgrade your Chromecast to watch webvideos, online movies, livestreams and live-tv shows directly on your biggest screen with the no#1 web video caster. Mp4, m3u8, hls livestreams, video over https and of course Full HD are supported.
This app only works with a Chromecast device by Google and Android TV powered devices ***
With Video & TV Cast you can browse through the web and stream or cast any video you want on your Chromecast. Just navigate to your favorite website and send the embedded video with a single tap to your Chromecast. The discovered video will be shown below the browser. A tap on the video link will send it to your Chromecast immediately.
* Flash video and DRM protected web-videos, online-movies, livestreams and live-tv shows like HBO Now are not supported!
* You can only stream and play the video part of a website and not the whole website content (This is not screen mirroring, but true video streaming!).
* Sometimes it is necessary to play the video (mp4, m3u8 or other) in FULLSCREEN MODE in our browser before it gets discovered by the app for streaming.
* To play mp4, m3u8 or other videofiles directly on Chromecast just enter the full video-url in the browser adress bar, then load the video, wait for video recognition and tap on “tap here to cast” below the browser.
* If you use Android 4.3 or later, please make sure to install the latest official Google WebView Update from the Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.webview
* If a specific web-video, online-movie, livestream or live-tv show does not cast in the browser, please give us a chance to help you by dropping a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org of leaving a negative comment on the Play Store. We will try to add support for your mp4, m3u8 or other video as soon as possible.
* Security Note: For your safety Video & TV cast only needs minimal Android permissions to work. Unlike others we do NOT access your identity data, accounts, device id, phone status, gps location or contacts. Please always check the required app permissions before you trust and install any Android app.