Link2SD is an application manager that makes it easy for Android 2.0+ users to move applications to the SD card. It enables you to manage your apps and storage easily.
The idea behind is same with apps2sd scripts, linking applications to SD card’s second partition but differs in two ways.One, instead of linking /data/app folder (that means moving all applications), you can select applications that you want to move.
Two, it’s an application which means has a user interface. You can manage your applications with few clicks.
It also provides native apps2sd features on Android 2.2 and higher. It can move any non-protected user apps to SD card (force move), with batch moving capability.
That feature uses Android’s standard SD-card installation feature and does not require a second partition.
– Create and remove link for apk, dex and lib files of the applications you select
– Automatically link newly installed apps (optional)
– Move any user apps to SD even though the app does not support moving to SD (a.k.a. “force move”, for Android 2.2 and higher)
– Shows the apps that support moving to SD with native apps2sd
– Set the default install location of the apps; auto, internal, or external
– Batch link, unlink, reinstall, uninstall, “move to SD”, “move to phone” functions
– Notify when movable apps installed
– Uninstall system applications (bloatware removal)
– Freeze and un-freeze system and users applications
– Convert system apps into user apps
– Convert user apps into system apps
– Integrate “Updated” system apps into system (ROM)
– Clear data and cache of the application
– Clear all apps cache at once (1-tap cache cleaner without being root)
– Notify if total cache size exceeds specified size
– List applications, show detailed size information and link status
– Wide variety of options to sort and filter apps
– Search applications by name
– Display available space information of internal storage, SD card and SD card 2nd partition
– Share the link of an app
- What you need for linking apps:
– root permission.
– a second partition on your SD card.
[button color=”red” size=”small” link=”https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.buak.Link2SD” icon=”” target=”true”]MORE INFO FROM PLAYSTORE[/button]
Link2SD Plus v4.0.7 apk
[button color=”black” size=”medium” link=”https://userscloud.com/mcf4gllya3jp” icon=”” target=”true”]Direct Download APK from UsersCloud[/button]